Quit Smoking Cold Turkey

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Mike. I am 45 years old and I had been smoking cigarettes from age 15. Until recently I was happy and didn’t have any major problems regarding my health that can be related to smoking. My close friend just got lung cancer and with me by his side we went to doctor.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Benefits of Quitting Smoking


Hi guys, last time we spoke, I told you all facts about smoking that every person should know. Now, if you really want to quit smoking cold turkey you should know some basic benefits that will help you to make a LIFE decision. I can do shit if you don’t want to see the whole picture. In next articles I will try to find a way for you guys that can’t do it for yourselves. For now, let’s come back on my story. So for me, getting full picture about what smoking does to a human being was really helpfully for making LIFE long decision to be all I can be and to enjoy health. I know now that I did damage to me, and to my family by smoking 1 pack a day. So now, I am going to tell you some benefits of quitting smoking that, hopefully will change you and let you to see shiny side of the coin.

Studies showed that ex smokers live longer that people that still smoke. So if you make a commitment now, you will live longer than if you continue to inhale shit smoke of cigarettes. Quitting smoking lowers the risk of cancers, stroke, heart attack, and chronic lung disease. If you are women you should know that by quitting smoking before or during first 3 months of pregnancy you are reducing risk of having a low birth-weight baby. If you are father like me, I have only one question for you? How much do you love you child? Don’t answer me, because I love mine, answer yourself and think what should you do to protect your family? I started by living healthier and my first step was quitting smoking cold turkey. I to much love me and my family to keep killing them with that poison.

I love LIFE. Now, every breath I take is clean and refreshing. I have more stamina and confidence. I am not ashamed of being me, cause now I am proud of decisions that I took and I am proud of ME. My clothes don’t stink, and I have more cash in my wallet. I use to have anxiety, now it has gone down, way down. I started working out, there aren’t no shortage of breath, I feel powerful now, I can do all that I put my mind to do. My appetite for eating is quite matter, and now I enjoy much more in a taste of food. My house, my workplace, my car, everything smells good. My breath is much more refreshing that it uses to be when I was smoking. I hope that this info encourage you to consider your life and your actions. I know that it helped me a lot. See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment